About The Community Center
The Y is the leading nonprofit committed to strengthening community by empowering young people, improving the health and well-being of people of all ages, and inspiring action in and across communities.
Fairmont Youth Hockey will be relocated to the new ice rink housed in the Community Center. In addition to hockey, recreational skating, broomball, curling and other ice activities will be open to the community.
Fairmont is continuing to expand offerings and be a place where people choose to live, work, and visit. Together, we’re taking bold steps to revitalize our community, boost the economy, and serve those in our community.
WHY A COMMUNITY CENTER
Fieldhouse / GYM
A Community Center for Fairmont, a benefit for all.
- A strong recruitment and retention tool for young families.
- Boost local economy through hosting recreational tournaments which generates visitors likely to spend money in our town during their visit.
- Instill inclusivity by being accessible to all people, all ages, all backgrounds.
- Keep children active, safe, and healthy through programming, camps, child care, and recreational activities.
- Promotes healthy aging through programs for older adults to come together for fellowship and safe activity.
Rosen Family, Krahmer Family and Mayo Clinic Health System in Fairmont commit funding for new Fairmont Area Community Center The Rosen Family, Krahmer Family and Mayo Clinic Health System in...
Welcome to the new Fairmont Area Community Center website. We're excited to share this project with you as we finalize the planning process, and especially once we start building. We invite you to...